When: Usually the third Wednesday of the month from 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Where: Navajo Room, third floor of SunBird Golf Resort, 6250 S. SunBird. Blvd., Chandler, AZ 85249, located off Riggs Road between Cooper and McQueen; turn in on Championship Dr.
The purpose of the seminars is to give information on old and new ways of staying energetic and healthy. A donation of $5 will be appreciated.
The seminars will start up again maybe in May.
I would like to hear from you about the topics which interest you.
I have listed some:
1. Foods for healing – This seminar is based on the information in the book Conquering Any Disease by Jeff Primack. This is a book on nutrition that is quite different from any other. Author Jeff Primack teaches tens of thousands of people each year in seminars, gathering a lot of evidence from what real people report of their experience following the protocol he outlines.
There will be a demonstration on the various smoothies and various recipes for blending.
2. How acupuncture works – An explanation of the benefits; discussion of the channels of the body sometime called meridians.
3. An overview of scientific hand analysis and fingerprints – What the lines in your hands tell you and what the whorls, arches and curves on your fingerprints say about your life directions.
4. Fun with handwriting analysis – How your handwriting changes when you are happy, sad or under stressed.
5. Emotional freedom technique referred to as EFT – This is a pattern of tapping acupuncture points of the head and upper body to relieve PTSD and pain.
If you have other things you would like to be presented contact me. Please email me on which topics appeal to you. I know many of these certified practitioners and require advanced time to set up the seminar.
Call Paullene Caraher at 602-292-7858 to or e-mail email@example.com.