Happy New Year to all you Sun Lakers. It is time again for music and friends. Diana Perez will be back to sing her songs and entertain you while you sip on your cocktail and enjoy the evening. The music will bring back all those memories from the ‘40s to the ‘70s.
If you have not yet been to “The Patio” at Sun Lakes Country Club, now is the time to stop by and see Diana and Buddy with his bass.
* March 29 and April 12 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
A new location, The Cuisine and Wine Bistro in Chandler, welcomes Diana and her music partners Buddy Apfel and Dale Garcia during Happy Hour.
* 4991 S. Alma School Road, Unit 101, Chandler, AZ 85248
January 29 and February 12 from 3:00 to 6:00 p.m.
If you would like an afternoon snack, come join the residents at the Renaissance Assisted Living facility. Her side-kick Buddy will be there, too, sporting his signature moustache and strumming his bass.
* 9504 E Riggs Road, Sun Lakes, AZ 85248, February 5, June 4, August 6, October 1 and December 3 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m.
* 9508 E Riggs Road, Sun Lakes, AZ 85248, May 1 from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Gilbert is also honored to welcome Diana singing and Dale Garcia on keyboard at the Senior Center from 11:00 a.m. to noon.
* 130 N. Oak Street, Gilbert, AZ 85233, March 5, April 9, May 14, June 18, July 23, August 13, September 10, October 8, November 19 and December 17.
Diana believes in giving back to the community and is so privileged to share her love of singing at the Perfect Place, adult daycare. This is open to the public, so feel free to bring a loved one or stop by to see this award-winning facility.
* 23914 S. Alma School Road, Sun Lakes, AZ 85248, from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m.
February 8, March 15, April 23, May 28, June 7, July 19, August 23, September 24, October 18, November 12 and December 13.
If you would like to book a private event, please contact Diana at 480-334-8020 or email Contactdianaperez@yahoo.com.