Our beloved minister Rev. Dr. Debbi Brown Adams has heard the call of family in the Southeast. Heeding that call, she is planning to move to Florida by the end of June this year. We wish her exciting adventures, continued spiritual growth and the joy of being with family.
Rev. Debbi has been with Unity Church of Sun Lakes since 2012. She has brought the new thought practice of Christianity to the congregation with lessons, meditations, prayer ministry and book studies. She has brought her own style of ministry, and we will miss her as she starts her new chapter in her life.
With that being said, Unity Church is putting out a call for a new thought minister to join us as our spiritual leader. It would be awesome to find that person among our neighbors here in Sun Lakes.
For over 20 years, Unity Church of Sun Lakes has served the Sun Lakes community as a loving, spiritual, new thought center. Our church is in session all year, except July and August. Here’s what we want for this part-time position that reports to the Board of Directors:
1. Conduct the Sunday worship services
2. Teach classes
3. Lead prayer ministry
4. Provide pastoral care to congregational members
5. Serve as an ex-officio member of all committees
6. Communicate with community via email or website (unityofsunlakes.org)
7. Serve as a member of the Board of Directors and attend monthly meetings
8. Optionally may set his/her own fees for classes, memorials and weddings
Unity meets at 9:30 a.m. each Sunday in the Arts and Crafts Room at Sun Lakes Country Club. We invite you to visit our church and hope you may find the love and joy we experience there each Sunday.
If you would like to serve this remarkable community, please don’t hesitate to call. Respond to Barbara Kelly at 480-209-5282 for more