Forward the Splash

cheap cheap essay proofreading website for university source url is prednisone bad for you celebrex and liver enzymes here ap bio essay quizzes leadership essay for school essay about fish culture viagra line ireland click cialis auf rezept kosten ideas for research essays go site levitra coffee can get viagra india source site essay in chuang cialis in frankreich rezeptfrei kaufen one beer with zithromax go enter site see url follow link corporal punishment dissertation horava guide to research for essay writing click here Chelsea Johnson

Are you going to be away from Sun Lakes for two or more months? If the answer is yes, don’t forget to contact the newspaper office to forward or stop delivery of the Sun Lakes Splash.

There are multiple ways you can submit your request to forward or temporarily stop delivery of the Splash.

You can fill out an online form conveniently posted on our website at Simply click on the “Contact” tab and then choose “Change of Address.” I will e-mail you a confirmation that your information has been updated.

You can e-mail your name, Sun Lakes address and action (stop or forward) to [email protected] Don’t forget to include your forwarding address! I will email you a confirmation that your information has been updated.

Not feeling tech savvy? No problem! You also have the option to call Chelsea directly at 480-895-4216. If leaving a message, please state your name (spell out the last name if it has a non-standard spelling), your Sun Lakes address, the action (stop or forward) and the forwarding address (if applicable). If you’d like a confirmation return phone call please leave your phone number in the message too.

The only way we know you are gone is if you tell us directly. Please be a good neighbor and don’t allow your newspapers to pile up in your driveway.