https://willcoxwinecountry.org/linkedin/evaluative-annotated-bibliography/47/ mla research paper powerpoint viagra jumia custom written research paper enter essays on realism in literature chidambaram pillai essay examples click http://kell.indstate.edu/chapter/quantitative-essay-harvard-mpp/51/ https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/accutane-breakout-second-month/100/ https://assessmentcentertraining.org/exercises/adenine-essay-pathway/58/ enter site angioedema prednisone 5 htp tablets 100mg viagra essays on job hunting contract creation and management simulation essay braou ma telugu assignments unicef photo essays go to site moma internship application essay https://hudsonpubliclibrary.org/library/cset-health-science-essay-questions/92/ case control study abstract go to link https://smartfin.org/science/nombre-generico-y-comercial-del-sildenafil/12/ viagra rezeptfrei kaufen erfahrungsberichte go how to use sarcasm in an essay case study definition criminology https://homemods.org/usc/example-of-a-descriptive-essay-about-a-place/46/ free ghost story essays outline thesis binus essay word limit include references Big January for New Adventures in Learning
New Adventures, a lifelong-learning program in the Southeast Valley, marks several important events in the first month of 2019. To begin, on January 11 the group will celebrate its 20th Anniversary in the ballroom of SunBird Golf Resort. The event runs from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. and is for members only. Pick up complimentary tickets at the Sun Lakes Center. The celebration will include light refreshments, a cash bar, door prizes and a 50/50 raffle. The annual meeting for the organization occurs on January 18. Registration for classes, along with payment by credit card, will be available online beginning on January 23. These are both new services offered by the organization. The 70 classes offered for the spring semester will run from February 4 to April 24, 2019. Here is a sample of the opportunities coming up:
* California-based author Marty Brounstein shares his most recent book, Two Among the Righteous Few: A Story of Courage in the Holocaust.
* Jack Burns, Public Affairs Specialist for Social Security in Arizona, presents a program called “Social Security News, Latest Services and Benefit Overview.”
* Daniel Richardson, a professor of human physiology for over 40 years, discusses “The Evolution of Aging.”
* Ilene O’Meara, a Master gardener, will help people understand Arizona’s climate, plants, insect pests and soils.
* Bobbie Reed, a retired medical researcher, will explore “Science, Money and Research Ethics.
* Bill Gates will look at the development of America’s highway system and the future challenges it faces.
For more information on all of these events and opportunities, call 480-857-5500, go to or visit the Sun Lakes Center at 25105 S. Alma School Road, Sun Lakes, AZ. New Adventures in Learning is a membership organization affiliated with Chandler-Gilbert Community College and has been encouraging lifelong learning since 1999. If you wish to join the organization or need to renew your dues at this time, the yearly fee is $50.00 for participation for 12 months. An additional $15 per semester goes to CGCC.