David J. Ramirez, Public Information Officer, Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
American Express and MAG USA announced recently the opening of two new lounges inside Terminal 4 at Phoenix Sky Harbor – The Centurion Lounge and Escape Lounge.
The two unique spaces will provide Platinum Card® and Centurion Members with more options and premium amenities as they travel through Phoenix and the airport’s busiest terminal.
Spanning a combined total of more than 9,500 square feet, the two side-by-side lounge locations will feature a shared entrance, separate reception areas, specialty cocktails, fresh locally-inspired cuisine, and more.
The menus at the lounges will provide Mexican-cuisine-inspired food menus that will include a range of dishes such as eggs and chorizo, tortilla soup, pollo asado with a tamarind glaze, roasted cauliflower with harissa and a masala galam yogurt sauce, and more.
The Centurion Lounge will offer Platinum Card and Centurion Members and their guests access to premium amenities and services that include:
* A complimentary full bar with custom cocktails created by renowned mixologist Jim Meehan and wine selections handpicked by renowned wine authority Anthony Giglio
* Floor-to-ceiling windows with expansive internal and external views
* Essentials for business and leisure travelers alike, including dedicated workspaces, power outlets, private phone areas, comfortable seating, and access to high-speed Wi-Fi
The Escape Lounge provides complimentary access for Platinum Card and Centurion Members as part of the American Express Global Lounge Collection. Non-card members can also access the Escape Lounge for a fee.
The new Escape Lounge will offer visitors premium amenities including:
* Local chef-curated menu featuring premium food options and seasonal changes
* Unique Phoenix-inspired cocktails
* Local wines, beers, and spirits, coffee, and espresso
* Silent digital library, with noise-cancelling Bose headphones and free access to more than 7,000 publications from over 120 countries, courtesy of PressReader
* Children’s activity packs, including Escape Lounge’s Kids Crew puzzles, coloring book, and crayons
Information on the Escape Lounge can be found at https://www.escapelounges.com/us/phoenix-sky-harbor.htm.
For more information on The Centurion Lounge, visit https://thecenturionlounge.americanexpress.com/locations/PHX/.