The February 15 Pitch and Putt was canceled because of rain.
We had sunshine (although it was a bit cool) for the February 22 Pitch and Putt. The winning team, with a score of 22, was Jo Solie, Madonna Aubrey, Mary Ann Kehrberg and Elayne Hested. Second place team, with a score of 23, was Pat Heidmann, Jan Cobb, Joann Brown and Kathy Lyons.
The infamous tree was hit by Ramona Thaete, Sue Miller and Mary Harper.
The winning team of Arlene Fletcher, Karen Torrance, Sue Miller and Mary Harper had a record-breaking score of 20 on March 1.
Four teams tied for second with a score of 23:
1. Lou Ann Olsen, Joann Brown, Rose Gallagher, Gail Colberg and Elayne Hested
2. Mary Eberle, Kathy Lyons, Jolene Vermeire and Linda Welchlin
3. Pat Dinkel, Sharon Cook, Leslie Hegemeister and Pat Heidmann
4. Madona Aubrey, Jill Benedict, Rosemary King and Joni Foster
Pat Dinkel hit the tree.
We had a putter decoration contest on March 8. The winners were Sue Miller – 1st place, Ramona Thaete – 2nd place and Janet Lemon – 3rd place.
The winning team had a score of 23: Sheryl Mariotti, Arlene Fletcher, Carolyn Fore and Elayne Hested
Four teams tied for second place with a score of 24:
1. Gail Colberg, Mary Ann Kehrberg, Sue Tappe and Carolyn Witmer
2. Jan Cobb, Ramona Thaete and Linda Welchlin
3. Joann Brown, Rosemary King, Jolene Rubis and Unni Foster
4. Lorie DeNapoli, Pat Rouse, Mary Grimm and Sue Miller
The end of the year breakfast will be on March 22, 2018, in the Sun Lakes Country Club. Payment (cash only) needs to be made to Rose Gallagher by March 15. Golf will begin at 9:00 a.m. on that day, so plan to arrive at 8:30 a.m.