Jo Anne Gaudioso
Are you ready for your Spring Fling? At this time of the year, many of us are motivated to freshen up our homes, maybe do a little decluttering and get ready for some seasonal threats. Since using essential oils, I have discovered so many wonderful options to help me with these spring tasks.
Essential oils are natural aromatic compounds found in the seeds, bark, stems, roots and flowers of plants. They are most often extracted via a steam distillation process. They are used for a wide range of emotional and physical wellness applications.
As we begin to talk about essential oils for some spring tasks, it is important to remember that these amazing oils provide us with a natural way to handle these tasks, eliminating the toxins associated with cleaning products, the toxins associated with pesticides and the side effects usually accompanying medications for seasonal allergies.
Did you know that essential oils can be used for the following spring tasks?
1. Window Washing: Lemon Essential Oil mixed with water, white vinegar and rubbing alcohol will have your windows sparkling in no time.
2. Garden Pesticides: Peppermint Essential Oil mixed with water and sprayed on your vegetable plants will keep bugs away.
3. Spiders Begone: Sometimes we find spiders starting to build artistic creations around our home. Simply use Peppermint Oil to encourage them to find a new home.
4. Mosquitos: Lemongrass Essential Oil and Terrashield Essential Oil Blend both will aid in keeping these little pests away.
5. Seasonal Allergies: A blend of Lemon Lavender and Peppermint Essential Oils will provide relief from seasonal allergies.
These are just five ways Essential Oils can be used to help you with your spring tasks. Join me for one of my workshops to get these recipes and learn about some other helpful ways to use Essential Oils in your home. This month, we will make a recipe to keep mosquitos away or a Seasonal Allergy Blend that you can take home with you.
Schedule of Workshops: Saturday, April 6, at ll:0- a.m.; Saturday, April 13, at ll:00 a.m. and Saturday, April 27, at ll:00 a.m.
For further information, please contact JoAnne Gaudioso by text or phone at 480-225-5224 or by email at email@example.com.