What do you want to bring into your life in 2016? Along with tangible items, often we find we really want more peace, quiet, serenity and ease. These are qualities that can make all other things we do in our lives flow and Reiki can help you get them. Let me share with you our Five Reiki Principles. These are what we in Reiki aim to pattern our lives on.
1. Peace: Just for today, I choose peace. We know that peace begins within each one of us. As we achieve peace within, we see it more around us.
2. Joy: Just for today, I choose joy. I can choose to be joyful, or sad, or just about any way I choose. It’s really up to me.
3. Integrity: I live my life in integrity. That means to me, that in all my interactions I speak my truth and follow the Golden Rule.
4. Kindness: I treat all living beings with kindness. I believe all is the key word here. That extends to people of different cultures, races and faiths than me. That also extends to the animal kingdom.
5. Gratitude: I show gratitude for all my many blessings. Long ago I discovered that the more I am grateful for what I have, it seems the more the Universe brings my way. I am really grateful for Reiki in my life.
Reiki is a gentle yet powerful technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It reduces pain and brings balance to the body. It mitigates side effects of medical treatments and is a good, yes great, partner for those undergoing physical challenges.
The Reiki Circle has been meeting for over 20 years. There are no dues, no need to commit to be there every week. We welcome you anytime you’d like to join us. At 9:30 a.m. on Tuesdays in Room A-2 of the Cottonwood Courtyard we gather for a guided meditation followed by sharing the energy of Reiki. You’ll receive 15-20 minutes of Reiki by two to three practitioners.
If you have questions about the circle, or if you’d like more information about Reiki, please call Lois at 480-883-6699 or Sarah at 480-263-9495. Classes in Reiki are also available. Reiki I teaches one to give Reiki to themselves and others. Reiki II teaches one to deepen their connection through symbols and send Reiki at a distance.
Blessings for an incredible 2016!