The busy people pictured are distributing new music and welcoming their peers back from summertime pursuits. They are part of the team of energetic and productive singers who help keep this musical organization running smoothly. Would you like to learn what motivates them?
* Investigate www.sunlakeschorale.com, the group’s informative website
* Attend a Saturday Open House and meet Chorale representatives
* October 17 — Cottonwood/Palo Verde’s Community Day at San Tan Ballroom and Saguaro Room, 9:00 a.m. to noon
* October 31 (Halloween) – IronOaks, Oakwood Country Club, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
* November 14 – Sun Lakes Country Club (new date this year!) 8:30 to 11:00 a.m.
* Visit a Friday afternoon (1:00 to 4:00 p.m.) rehearsal in the Choir Room of the Sun Lakes United Methodist Church, 9248 E. Riggs Road; Chorale membership open to residents of Sun Lakes and SunBird communities.
* Attend the Chorale’s annual Holiday Concert, 7:00 p.m., Thursday, December 10 held at the church; watch for future news releases about this popular event.
* If the holidays keep you too busy or out of town, why not put the Chorale’s Spring Concert on your calendar? Mark Friday evening, March 18, 2016.
The Chorale hopes to see you soon; come and share the happiness!