The 27th Annual Rotary Charity Golf Tournament, rescheduled to Sunday, Dec. 6, from the original date in March, has been reformatted to provide not just great golf, but important health and safety protocols.
This important fundraising event, sponsored by Deeann Griebel Moors & Cabot Investments, includes:
• A shotgun start at the Oakwood Country Club with prizes for a hole-in-one, closest-to-the-pin, longest drive, putting contests, helicopter golf ball drop, and bazooka launch
• An online auction from TIME on Dec. 4 through noon on Dec. 7. Winners will be notified via email and on the Sun Lakes Rotary Club website at www.SunLakesRotary.com.
• Instead of an evening dinner and auction, we will provide $50 gift cards for the DC Steak House at its new location, 180 S. Arizona Ave., Suite 106, in downtown Chandler across the parking lot from the Hilton Garden Inn.
The registration deadline is Thursday, Nov. 26 (Thanksgiving Day). The cost is $125 per golfer, and includes the $50 DC Steak House gift card.
If you’re unable to play, please consider a donation.
Registration and credit card payments can be completed at www.SunLakesRotary.com.
• Registration: 10:30 a.m.
• Golf Ball Drop: 11:15 a.m.
• Shotgun Start: 11:30 a.m.
For questions, call 480-600-2458.
If you are interested in joining a great group of people for fun, fellowship, and philanthropy, consider joining the Sun Lakes Rotary Club. Visit www.SunLakesRotary.com or call Peter Meade at 480-600-2458.