The Lions Clubs International motto is “We Serve.” As the Sun Lakes (evening) Lions Club, we support this motto with your help! More than 1,600 of our fellow Sun Lakes community members subscribe to our club’s Fly the Flag program in its fundraising effort. Did you know that every dollar (beyond expenses) raised through the flag program is returned to local, state, and national charitable organizations, including:
* Sun Lakes – Neighbors Who Care
* Sheriff’s Posse
* AZCEND (Chandler Food Bank)
* Arizona StandDown (veterans organization)
* Hugh O’Brian (HOBY) Youth Leadership Training
* Perry High School Senior annual scholarship
* Veterans Administration Volunteer Services
* Arizona Adaptive Water Sports for handicapped individuals
* Guide Dogs of the Desert
* Leader Dogs for the Blind
* Lions Clubs International Worldwide Disaster Relief
* Lions Camp Tatiyee (for handicapped individuals)
* Lions Vision & Hearing Foundation
* Lions – Childhood Cancer Support
We thank all of our Fly the Flag subscribers and ask for continued support. With your help, we can make a difference in many lives. Together, we can serve more!
For more information about our Fly the Flag program, call 480-352-8076.
We invite you to help us serve. Join our club! Call 480-707-8790.
Lions Clubs International focus areas: Vision, Diabetes, Hunger, Youth, Environment, Childhood Cancer, Disaster Relief, and Humanitarian needs.