Good sleep health is important for individuals to achieve their personal and family health goals. Only 27% of the total population get the recommended amount of sleep, seven to nine hours for adults. This is why many people decide to look into products that companies similar to CPAP Australia provide. Depriving your body of sleep can be linked to many health risks and places a tremendous burden on virtually every organ system in your body.
Do you know the Benefits of Better Sleep?
* Production of some brain cells important for brain function doubles during sleep.
* Getting a good night’s sleep is one surefire way to keep your appetite in check.
* Benefits of better sleep include emotional stability and less risk for depression.
*People who get better sleep have a lower risk of being in an automobile accident.
* Better sleep can reduce your stress level.
* Better sleep helps strengthen your immune system.
* Better sleep is good for your skin.
Are you experiencing sleep problems? If so, essential oils may be of help to you. There are several oils that can help you to get into a good sleep pattern. These oils can be used aromatically by diffusing, topically, by applying to your body or internally, by taking capsules.
If you want to learn more about how Essential Oils can help you to sleep better and how Essential Oils can help you to achieve a more natural wellness plan, please contact me to attend one of my classes or to make an appointment for a personal wellness consultation. Classes this month are scheduled for Saturday, June 2, at 11:00 a.m.; Saturday, June 9, at 11:00 a.m.; Saturday, June 23, at 11:00 a.m. or Saturday, June 30, at 11:00 a.m.
For further information, please contact JoAnne Gaudioso, Wellness Advocate for doTerra Essential Oils, at 480-225-5224 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.