Jan Roberts joined the staff at IronOaks on Jan. 11, 2023. Jan has over 25 years’ experience in the golf industry, including playing the game since age four. She is a former LPGA T&CP member and was a co-owner of a private golf group called Chicagoland Golf Club, Inc.
Jan’s extensive instructor experience includes:
* Working with golfers with mobility, neurological, intellectual, and sensory (vision/sight/essential tremors/Parkinson’s etc.);
* LPGA Golf Clinics for Women;
* LPGA*USGA Girls Golf Programs for juniors under 16;
* Assisted LPGA greats Kathy Whitworth, Marilynn Smith, and Annika Sorenstam in clinics over the years; and
* Head instructor for Hank Haney Golf in Dallas, Texas.
Jan has written columns for Women’s Golf Texas magazine, Dallas Business Journal, and other websites. Jan has been active in several organizations, including a board member of the Executive Women’s Golf Association in Texas and Arizona, a member of the women’s group P.E.O. (Philanthropic Educational Organization), and is a charter member of Chapter FN in Maricopa, Ariz.
Contact Jan via the Pro Shop at IronOaks at 480-895-1159 or at [email protected] to schedule your private or shared golf lesson today!