The Chorale’s 2017-2018 organizational team recently met at Sun Lakes Country Club for a jolly working lunch, happily finalizing information for their members and the community. More details concerning the upcoming season will be shared next month.
* Friday, September 1, 1:00-3:00 p.m., Registration in Choir Room of Sun Lakes United Methodist Church, 9248 E. Riggs Road (next to Sun Lakes Library)
* $50 membership dues payable at time of music pick-up (New members will also receive information concerning required concert attire.)
* Friday, September 8, 1:00-4:00 p.m., First rehearsal of new season! Choir Room of Sun Lakes United Methodist Church, 9248 E. Riggs Road
* Holiday Concert: Thursday, December 7
* Spring 2018 Concert: Also a Thursday, March 15 (both concerts held at church)
To learn more about the Chorale and its activities, visit www.sunlakeschorale.com. Meet Director Cris Temple-Evans and her much-appreciated music family. Also watch for announcements regarding upcoming October Activity Days which are annually sponsored at each of the three Sun Lakes communities — these provide the ideal opportunity to personally speak with Chorale representatives.
If you are a singer who has considered joining the Chorale, you are invited to attend an upcoming rehearsal and spend some time getting acquainted with the group and its music!