public policy dissertation topics https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/essay-on-development-without-destruction/30/ https://businesswomanguide.org/capstone/essay-on-why-i-should/22/ go to site ohio state university college essay source site real viagra demonstration source essays of gods faithfullness zovirax powered by vbulletin version 2.3.9 https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/how-do-cialis-pills-look-like/100/ herbal viagra plus free samples of viagra online uk https://moorelifeurgentcare.com/edtreatment/viagra-y-fibrilacion-auricular/84/ https://sfiec.edu/pdf/?docx=essay-montaigne-pdf see go to link https://eagfwc.org/men/que-es-mas-fuerte-viagra-o-cialis/100/ love and other drugs viagra clip business plan gantt chart go site paper writer website muet model essay levitra west portsmouth can i mix viagra with tea http://kell.indstate.edu/chapter/essay-quotes-macbeth/51/ see how to write a cover letter for teaching job in india https://mswwdb.org/report/dissertation-proposal-writing-uk/96/ here source carazamba analysis essay Unit 11
Dorothy Thurman, Secretary/Treasurer
The Unit 11 Board of Directors will hold its October meeting on Thursday, Oct. 29, at 4 p.m. in the common area lawn behind the Frank and Rose Mills’ home at 9835 E. Michigan Avenue. Owners wishing to attend should bring their own lawn chair.
All Unit 11 homeowners are invited to attend.
The following are reminders of upcoming events for Villas #37:
Unit Socials: The October Social has been canceled due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Budget Review Meeting: Wednesday, Oct. 21, 2020, 4 p.m., Oakwood clubhouse
Next Villas Board of Directors Meeting: Wednesday, Nov. 18, 2020, 4 p.m., Oakwood clubhouse
Please check our website often, as we continually update it with new information.
Unit 36C’s Annual Luminaria Walk/Food Drive Alternate Plan
Steve and Robyn Moody, Luminaria Walk/Food Drive Co-Chairs
Even though the holiday season seems far away, planning for the Unit 36C Annual Luminaria Walk/Food Drive around Diamond Lake begins in August/September. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Steering Committee has decided to cancel the placement of Luminaries in December 2020 and have an alternate plan.
Many factors were taken into consideration, such as: the governor’s guidelines for limiting outdoor venues/gatherings, the safety of our residents/community, social distancing at entrances, monitoring of masks, food donation handling, and loss of volunteers this year due to people feeling unsafe, etc.
However, the Unit 36C Steering Committee has decided to implement an alternative plan:
* We will encourage Diamond Lake residents to continue to beautifully decorate their backyards in early December.
* Steve and Robyn Moody, co-chairs for this annual event, will work with AZCEND (the food bank) and the Oakwood HOA to leave donation boxes at the clubhouse and at the two main entrances to Diamond Lake during the holiday season. AZCEND will pick up donations several times a week.
* Steve and Robyn also will work with AZCEND to set up a link so that residents may make a donation. AZCEND then can buy what they need to fill in the gaps and also buy bulk items as needed. We encourage residents to donate to AZCEND. More information on this link will be provided in November and December.
* There will not be Luminaries around Diamond Lake due to COVID-19 restrictions.
* There will not be a dedicated weekend due to social distancing. People may stroll around Diamond Lake anytime during the season, and there won’t be any “manning” at the entrances.
Even though this is not an ideal plan, this has not been an ideal year, to say the least! Everyone has an opinion about the COVID-19 pandemic. Please know this decision was made with our community’s health/safety in mind. Better to err on the side of safety. We all love the Luminarias and will miss them greatly.
The Unit 36C Steering Committee is already looking forward to producing/hosting our annual Luminaria Walk/Food Drive in 2021.