The Crystal Card Project offers in-home sale of cards for yourself, or invite friends over to shop with you. Arrange for delivery of an array of cards to choose from by following these simple instructions:
1. Send an email to [email protected] that includes:
* Your name,
* Your Sun Lakes home address,
* Your phone number, and
* The type of cards you want.
2. A volunteer will call, confirm details, and arrange to deliver an assortment for you to choose from. Let the volunteer know if you plan to share with friends, and extra cards will be delivered.
3. Look through the cards at your convenience and choose the ones you want.
4. Place payment for the cards you have chosen in the box, along with the cards to be returned. (You can pay with cash or by check made out to The Crystal Card Project.)
5. Call the volunteer to arrange for pickup. The phone number will be in the box with the cards when they arrive.
Dates of public sale of cards:
* Wednesday, May 10, in the Bradford Room of the Oakwood clubhouse from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
* Thursday, May 18, at Sun Lakes Country Club from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
A Workshop will be held on Wednesday, May 24, at 1 p.m. in the Cottonwood Ceramics Room for anyone interested in helping create these cards. No experience is necessary.
Crystal Cards re-makes used greeting cards, which then sell for $1 each, with all proceeds given to My Sister’s Place, a domestic violence facility. Learn more at www.thecrystalcardproject.org.