Hi everyone. Valentine’s Day is just around the corner so come and let me help you begin the process for a healthier and more vibrant you. Oh, and your Valentine is welcome to come workout as well.
What is Zumba®? Pretty much the most awesome workout ever. Move to great music with great people and burn a ton of calories without ever realizing it. I will help you take the work out of workout by mixing low-intensity and high intensity moves for an interval-style, calorie burning fitness experience.
Here are a few good to know facts about Zumba®:
1. It’s fun! And the more fun you have, the more likely you are to want to keep doing it.
2. Great for weight loss. Zumba® is a powerful exercise with a 600 to 1,000-calorie burn in just an hour.
3. Zumba® targets lots of different muscle groups at once for total body toning.
4. Boosts your heart health.
5. Helps you de-stress. Turning your attention to dance and away from the daily grind is a great way to relieve stress.
6. Repeated practice improves coordination and helps you feel more comfortable moving your body.
7. Makes you happy! Every time you exercise, you release endorphins which trigger positive feelings throughout the body.
Join me each Tuesday at 1:30 p.m.* for a free beginner class when you attend the regular Tuesday 2:00 p.m. class. Just need to brush up on your moves? You are welcome as well.
Come and give Zumba® a try and find out for yourself how much better you feel.
Here is my February schedule:
Tuesdays from 1:30-2:00 p.m. in Room A-6 (free beginner class)*
Tuesdays from 2:00-3:00 p.m. in Room A-6
Wednesdays from 3:00-4:00 p.m. in Room A-6
Fridays from 10:00-11:00 a.m. in Room A-6
Thursdays from 4:00-5:00 p.m. in the Fitness Center
Saturdays from 9:30-10:30 a.m. in the Fitness Center
I am a licensed Zumba® instructor with many years of fitness training in Arizona as well as a Sun Lakes resident.
See you soon.