The Sun Lakes Women’s Association wants to thank everyone who generously donated their household items throughout this very warm summer. We have been keeping our haul-a-men very busy and the women have packed off some remarkable treasures for our Annual Bazaar being held November 5, 6, 7 and 8.
This is stacking up to be the largest donated selection of household items:
* Furniture for every room in the house and patio; you have to see this.
* Small appliances for every need including the garage and garden.
* Vintage; you won’t believe the beautiful antique and collectables.
* China and Crystal galore, décor items and gifts
* Dishware, cooking items, pots ‘n pans, utensils and everything kitchen
* Jewelry; what can I say? We have it all.
* Books: paperback, hardback and coffee table. Tapes, CD’s, DVD’s
* Lamps of every shape and size
* Garden and patio furniture and tools
* Christmas in November—it’s all in one place.
* Luggage, golf bags and clubs
* Linens, craft supplies, games, handbags, pillows
* Framed art, every size and shape
We cannot forget all the fantastic handmade crafts, knitted items, silk flowers and our baked goods.
All this hard work is for our whole community; you see all the profits go right back into projects all around Sun Lakes—. Yes, it is returned to you in the form of projects that need a helping hand, the Sun Lakes Fire Department, Neighbors Who Care and worthwhile projects that enhance the Sun Lakes Community.
There is one thing missing and that is you—. We need your help to put this together. I need to remind all women of Sun Lakes that you are part of this Association; it just depends on where and how much you want to participate.
* We need assistance in all areas of your bazaar.
Please call 480-895-9270 ext 220 (be sure to key in the extension or the call will not go through properly!) or Dotty at 480-883-3360 to get your name on the list.