Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. It’s time to come and let me help you begin the process of a healthier and more vibrant you. Oh, your Valentine is welcome to come workout as well.
What is Zumba®? Pretty much the most popular and awesome workout ever. Move to great music and burn a ton of calories without ever realizing it, and enjoy the company of some great people as well. I will show you how to take the “work” out of workout by mixing low-intensity and high intensity moves for an interval-style, calorie-burning fitness experience.
Good to know facts about Zumba®:
1. It’s fun! And the more fun you have, the more likely you are to want to keep doing it.
2. Great for weight loss. Zumba® is a powerful exercise with a 600 to 800 calorie burn in just one hour.
3. Zumba® targets many different muscle groups at once for a total body toning.
4. Doing Zumba® regularly will help boost your heart health.
5. It also helps you to de-stress by turning your attention to a fun activity and away from the daily grind that causes stress.
6. Repeated practice improves coordination both physically and mentally and helps you feel more comfortable in your body movement and balance.
7. Last but not least, it makes you happy! Every time you exercise, you release endorphins, which trigger positive feelings throughout the body.
Come and give my Zumba® class a try and find out for yourself how much better you feel.
Here is my February schedule:
Tuesday, 2:00-3:00 p.m., Room A-6
Wednesday, 3:00-4:00 p.m., Room A-6
Friday, 10:00-11:00 a.m., Room A-6
IronOaks (Oakwood); Saturday, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
Fitness Center, Wednesday, 10:30-11:30 a.m. (Zumba® Sentao); Thursday, 8:30-9:30 a.m. (Zumba® Gold)
I am a licensed Zumba® instructor with many years of fitness training in Arizona, as well as a Sun Lakes resident.
You can find me on the web at marytyree.zumba.com or under licensed instructors on Zumba.com. You may also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 480-250-9702.
See you soon